Saturday, October 24, 2009

Life Changes

Everybody knows that as you get older, you have physical changes and mental changes. My mental changes have all been for the good I believe. I have connected with enough people thru my friends, work and church that I now actually speak my mind so people actually want to hear what I say. Most of the time anyway. haha I am so grateful for these connections that God has sent my way. I have always heard it's never too late and I am living proof. Anyone who has felt / been withdrawn, a listener and not a talker, always on the sidelines, there is still hope! Just have confidence in yourself and in God. He created you so you know you are good so I keep pushing myself to find just what all I should be doing. Now I know there is nothing I've tried that I cannot do. So everyone should keep trying and there is an end in sight.

1 comment:

  1. Amen Sister....

    Life is all about changes.... Thank God

    ReplyDelete